The primary responsibility for this position will be the development and management of rail transportation infrastructure improvement projects in addition to other complex capital project management work. The Program/Project Manager II will plan, schedule, coordinate design and construction; and otherwise manage project activities; direct the work of professional consultants; review project design and specifications; coordinate projects with jurisdictional authorities.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or a similar field. Related experience may substitute on a year-for-year basis.
• Four (4) years of experience in business analysis or data analysis.
• Experience using advanced Excel features and techniques including pivot tables, linked spreadsheets, lookup formulas, and graphing.
• Experience working with data warehouse software and Business Intelligence (BI) is preferred.
• Experience using word processing and presentation software.
• Experience with statistical software package or database software, including experience developing relational databases and using SQL (Oracle and Access experience preferred).
Salary Range: $78,873 to $98,591/YR
Specific information HERE