What we are looking for:
- Mission focused. You’re committed to supporting the mission of It’s Time Texas, and don’t shy away from challenges as you work toward successful results.
- A relator and motivator. As a leader, you create space for relationships to form and cultivate a team environment of honest, trusting, productive connections. You motivate others by understanding and addressing their needs and concerns.
- An excellent communicator. You communicate complex information clearly and directly.
- Results driven. You have a strong bottom-line orientation. You are great at setting performance goals, evaluating employees, and providing feedback to ensure that each person is making progress on goals.
- Adept at change management. In times of change, you’re a team player. You’re flexible, yet purposeful. You create effective change strategies and provide support and coaching to maximize adoption and minimize disruption.
- Experienced. This isn’t the first time you’ve managed a team or a large contract/grant. You’re confident in your abilities, have learned some important lessons, and can navigate challenges calmly and professionally.
To Apply for Job Click Here