|Pay Range||$24.59 – $31.91|
|Job Close Date
|Type of Posting||External|
|Grant Funded or Pooled Position||Not Applicable|
|Location||2716 Spirit of Texas Drive|
|Duties, Functions and Responsibilities||Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
1. Plans, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates major human resources programs.
2. Provides advice and counsel to management and other employee groups on a broad range of human resources issues and decisions.
3. Implements human resources programs, procedures, processes and strategies.
4. Identifies, analyze, and recommends solutions for various human resources problems, monitoring implementation of agreed upon actions until the problem has been resolved.
5. Advises and influences management in making sound human resources related decisions.
6. Analyzes morale indicators and other personnel measurements such as but not limited to surveys, turnover, and grievances, and present recommendations for corrective action programs when needed.
7. Provides training to managers and supervisors on human resources topics and procedures.
8. Develops and maintains current knowledge in the assigned human resources areas and in the operations of the City and/or its Departments.
9. Develops and maintains knowledge and skill in the use of the computerized tools, databases, and communications techniques used in human resources within the City of Austin municipal government.
10. Answers questions from other city employees and the public.
Responsibilities– Supervision and/or Leadership Exercised: