Cumulus Media -Dallas is seeking an experienced Digital Project Coordinator for the Dallas region.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: The Digital Project Coordinator is a Full time, salaried position. Duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Work collaboratively with the sales, promotions and programming departments to ensure that any web related digital campaign has been executed to the client’s expectations.
- Planning and executing digital aspects and coverage of on-site events.
- Maintain a system of checks and balances for digitally trafficked sales/promotional campaigns.
- Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions.
- Troubleshoot website related issues and work with third-parties to resolve development or functionality issues.
JOB SUMMARY: It is preferred that the successful candidate possess strong Web/HTML experience with an eye for creative solutions for client / programming / promotion requests; and software experience with (but not limited to) Microsoft Office, CSS, Java Script, Adobe Creative Suite, Triton or other CMS, DART (DFP), Google Analytics or other ad serving solution experience.
Attention to detail, superior organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadlines and a positive outlook are essential. Must be a self-motivated problem solver with strong analytical skills, professional demeanor and proven ability to multi-task are essential. Experience in Radio, TV is preferred. Must be prepared to working occasional evenings/weekends.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete the application process at http://www.cumulus.com/careers.
Send your resume to: Ingrid.Diaz@cumulus.com