Essential Job Functions:
- Administer workers’ compensation benefits to injured workers.
- Conduct investigations for coverage and compensability, establish and maintain appropriate reserves, and make appropriate recommendations on claims.
- Manage established claims on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and proper handling of claims.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in claim file management, work effectiveness, interpersonal skills and customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience adjusting workers’ compensation claims.
- Current Texas workers’ compensation or all lines adjuster license.
- Excellent communication, time management, critical thinking, change management, and self-management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Texas-specific workers’ compensation claims experience.