First Public, an independent insurance agency and subsidiary of Texas Association of School Boards, is seeking a temporary workforce of licensed benefit enrollers in the Austin area to conduct open enrollment and education meetings during Fall 2017 and other seasonal opportunities. Experience in group health insurance and employee benefits is required
- Educate potential participants on all aspects of insurance plan offerings
- Answer questions regarding the plan features and benefits
- Assist current participants with issue resolution and re-enrollment
- Health/Life (Group 1) Texas State Insurance License required
- Valid driver’s license; travelling between multiple enrollment sites required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Local & Bilingual Spanish speaker highly preferred
- Available for an assignment in Fall 2017
This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory background check.
Excellent employee benefits and amenities: medical/dental/life/disability insurance • retirement plan • paid holidays • generous paid leaves • free parking • on-site childcare/fitness/dry cleaning service/ATM machine • and more!