- Working with business units to analyze end-user or customer-facing workflows to gather, document, and classify technology requirements and process improvement opportunities to advance business objectives.
- Identifying interface/integration needs for information shared between business areas and/or external partners.
- Working with internal and external developers, consultants, and business partners to meet technology project objectives.
- Creating documentation of business areas’ system requirements and working with IT professionals to deliver effective technology solutions.
- Assisting with user testing and training for new technology.
- Identifying opportunities for better leveraging technology and improving business processes to support operational performance objectives and deliver better service to members.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in identifying and documenting requirements for technology configurations & implementations, preferably in insurance, financial management, banking, health care or similar environment.
- Experience with implementation of enterprise-level, complex SaaS solution.
- Ability to serve as the translator between business area users and technical staff.
- Experience with process mapping and documentation, including change control and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Ability to work effectively on large, cross-functional teams.
- Logical thinker with ability to process and synthesize complex and detailed business information and processes.
- Ability to work independently and facilitate group work sessions.
- Passionate/enthusiastic about problem solving and leveraging a variety of tools (including technology) to improve processes and service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, risk management, computer science or related field.
- 5-7 year of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in insurance, financial services, health care or similar environment.
- Business analysis experience in support of complex or large-scale SaaS implementation.
- CBAP or CBATL certification preferred.
- Some experience working for a consulting firm preferred.
To apply please use the link provided below. To be considered for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume.