The BTC’s mission is to accelerate engagement and entrepreneurship, identify and share best practices across industry, and encourage inclusivity and representation amongst Black technology professionals in the Greater Austin region. Click here to sign up.
Be sure to like us on Facebook!
Strategic Partners (Past & Present):
- SXSW Interactive/Eco
- Google Fiber
- Technology Programming
- TechStars Austin
- Code2040 Residency
- Social Media Week – Nigeria
- Developers Doing Development
- Shark Tank
- Social Good
Our vision is to help Austin realize its potential as a ‘Mecca’ for Blacks within the technology sector.
- The planning of at least 6 social/informational gatherings to encourage entrepreneurship training, networking and best practice exchange
- Working with GABC o plan quarterly web-based informational speaker events with key leaders in technology to encourage entrepreneurship learning and training
- Assisting the chamber with branding and marketing the Black Technology Council to future members
- Annually provide an in-person update report on best practices and areas of improvement for the Black Technology Council to be presented before the Board of Directors of the Greater Austin Black Chamber of Commerce quarterly on efforts and initiatives
- Identify council liaisons for strategic partnership cultivation and engagement
Joining the Black Technology Council involves becoming a dues paying member of the Capital Greater Austin Black Chamber of Commerce. If you are interested in joining the GABC BTC, sign up for chamber membership today!