Essential Job Functions:
- Investigates claims and administers benefits in accordance with the Texas Workers’ Compensation Act and rules of the Division of Workers’ Compensation.
- Thoroughly and effectively manages claims to the best possible conclusion in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service, interpersonal communication, and leadership.
- Handles additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Current Texas workers’ compensation or all lines adjuster license.
- At least five years of progressive experience adjusting workers’ compensation claims.
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Texas workers’ compensation adjusting experience.